The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Tooker Update #2

We had our second doctor's appointment on September 15.  It was a pretty normal appointment.  They did the basics, weighing you (yuck), taking your blood pressure and my favorite part hearing our little baby's precious heartbeat.  When they took my blood pressure it was a little high, so I was a little concerned, however they took it again before we left and it was just fine.  I guess I must have been a little nervous and not even realized it.   Next came listening to the heartbeat....well at first the nurse couldn't find it.  Now let me tell you that was so scary, but then there it was beating at a beautiful 154 beats per minute.  Then she found it again and this time it was beating at 156 beats per minute.  As far as we can for now our baby is a healthy little peanut and we couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment