The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby Tooker Update #3

We had our third doctors appt on October 12.  This too was a pretty basic appt.  I was weighted, and to my great surprise I had lost 3 pounds from my last appt, which is a good thing since my Dr only wants me gaining a total of 10 pounds. After being weighted and my blood pressure being taking came the best part.  The one nurse again had a hard time finding the heartbeat so she went and got another nurse to try.  When that nurse came in she put the doppler right on the baby, and there it was.  Our little angel's heartbeat was beating at 140 beats per min.  It was a great sound...I don't think that will ever get old.  After my appt we had to go to Lab Core to have some blood drawn, for the AFP test.  Well my next appt is the big one, we will hopefully find out if baby Tooker is a girl or boy.  Wish us luck :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Echo! Congrats on the baby to come!!! This is Heidi (Schoolmeester), just so you don't freak out and think, "Who is this stalker?" Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi, thank you so much. We are really excited. Do you have a blog too, if so will you let me know so I can follow it? Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully baby will not be shy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Echo, I'm pretty sure I already posted this but I don't see it, so maybe it didn't go through?! Anyway, e-mail me your e-mail address and I can send you an invite to my blog...it is a private blog. My e-mail address is: hjwoods02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete