That is right, there is going to be a new addition to the Tooker Family, and the little bundle of joy will be arriving around April 1, 2011.
On August 1 I took a pregnancy test and to my surprise it came back positive. I was so excited, Robert was working so I had to drive to his work and share the wonderful news with him. He too was very excited.
On August 17 I had my first OB appt. Robert and I drove to Lake Havasu as that is where my Dr is. It was a very informative appt and a lot happened. However, the most wonderful thing that happened was I had an ultrasound. We got to see our precious baby for the first time, we also were able to hear their perfect little heartbeat. After seeing the ultrasound it made everything so very real. It makes me that much more excited to meet our little baby.
Reed Stuff
11 years ago


CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you. It's so funny because Jess was totally suspecting it before you told him. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Brandi :) Jess told me the same thing. When I told him, he was like " I knew it." :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I think it's so funny that even being a guy he's gotten good at spotting "the signs". I like him.
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to congratulate you, but haven't actually seen you since he told me. Plus I figured I should wait until you officially announced it.
You'll be a GREAT mom!
Yep you have a great guy.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I am really excited. I think it is going to be a lot of fun.