...that's right, it's official, we now have a High Schooler. Our beautiful daughter is now a high school Freshman. It is almost hard to believe. When I first met her she was just a cute little 4 year old girl, now she is a beautiful 14 year old young lady. Her dad and I are so proud of her. She ended her 8th grade year on Honor Roll, which we are really excited for, because she had a rough 1st semester. We cannot wait to share these next 4 years with her. It is going to be fun, challenging and rewarding. I know she will make us so proud.
Yay for Kelli
Here is the certificate that made her official. Here is to another chapter in your life sweetie. Now you just need to embrace it with all you have, and remember that your Dad and I are here for you always. We LOVE you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment