The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Thanks...

My birthday was last month, and we had a wonderful time.  My birthday is always on Memorial Day weekend so that is always nice.  I had a wonderful time with my family.

 

















The day before my birthday I received this wonderful surprise from my dear friend Misty.  They were very pretty.

This is the wonderful surprise that I got from my husband and daughter. 

These are the wonderful gifts from  my brother and family, Dad, Cin and Nana and Papa and Teri and Kacey.  My dad had a wonderful BBQ at his house for my birthday, it was a lot of fun.  Thank you Dad and Cin for the wonderful evening.

These are the wonderful gifts from my Mom, Tom, Gram and Papa and Father-in-law.

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special.  Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment