I know I am a little behind, but I am trying to get caught up again :)
On December 29 our sweet girl turned 17...we cannot believe that she is already 17. Kelli has grown into a beautiful, compassionate, caring and loving young woman. She brings such joy and happiness to our home. We couldn't imagine out life without her.
For her birthday she wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings...so of course we went. We had a great time as usual. There was a little group of us so that was nice...it was Robert, myself, Brayden, Aunt Jess, Bonnie, Kevin, Kevin and Blaine...it made her feel special...and that is what is most important.
| Sweet Girl with her Birthday Doughnut |
| Everyone who loves her |
| Aunt Jess and Kelli |
We had a wonderful day, and look forward to all the joy this next year is going to bring us.
We love you so much sweet girl!!!


I can't believe she is 17 already!!!! I was a substitute teacher when she was going to school at Manzanita in the multi-age class, so I remember her very well. She was cute then, and is beautiful now. Happy birthday to Kelli! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe...thank you Heidi. I would have to agree with you, she has grown into a beautiful young woman. It is crazy how fast time has gone...I can't believe that she is going to be 18 in December...time needs to slow down.
ReplyDelete