The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter

Easter was so much fun this year...Brayden was really into coloring the eggs with his sissy.  It was so cute to watch them.  He wanted to help with every stage of it.  

Sissy and Little Man
Dropping the eggs in
Getting the stickers put on just right
 
Their masterpiece

The Easter Bunny also stopped by our house and left behind some eggs for sweet boy to find.  At first I don't think he knew what to do, then he figured it out a little bit more.  He found all the treasure that were left for him.  After a fun morning, daddy had to go to work, so little man and I spent the rest of the day together.  Oh how I love my days with our sweet boy.

Found one
His egg goodies
Storing his loot

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment