The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Halloween

I know I am way behind...but trying to get caught up :)  Halloween this year was a lot of fun.  Kelli and Brayden had a great time picking out pumpkins and carving them...of course we helped Brayden carve his but he did help dig out the gooey mess inside.
 
Little Man and his pumpkins :)
Yep she found the one she wanted :)


Dig in buddy

Our little guy was a Police Officer for Halloween...and a super cute one at that. He was such a big boy. We took him Tick-or-Treating up at the Trunk or Treat at a local church and he walked to every car and was so happy about it. He also wouldn't let anybody help him hold his bucket he carried that thing like a pro. Can't wait for next year, as I am sure it will be filled with even more fun.

Stop hands up


My Little Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment