One of our adventures was taking a trip to the Southern Oregon Coast. All I can say is, I have never seen such a pretty coast in person. It was like nothing we have seen before. We first made a stop in Crescent City, CA. It is amazing how much different the Northern California Coast is compared to the Southern California Coast. It is like night and day.
Here we are walking on the rocks in Crescent City. It was so peaceful and relaxing to watch the waves crash into the rocks.
After spending a little time in Crescent City, we took a drive up Highway 101 to Brookings, Oregon. That also was a neat drive. It was wonderful to look out the window and watch the ocean most of the way.
Kelli taking in the waves in Brookings. The wonderful smell of the sea air filled all of our noses and was just perfect. We WILL be going back! :)


What fun! I've always wanted to go to Oregon! My little brother's going to chiropractic school in Portland, maybe I can make a visit happen! :)
ReplyDelete