Our trip started out at the wonderful hour of 4 am. None of us got much sleep as we didn't get to bed until about 11 pm after all the packing and loading of the car. We all did manage to get up and moving though, I think we were all excited. Even though it is going to be a very, did I mention very, long ride.
Kelli at 3:30 am
Kelli at 3:30 pm...still looking pretty
This is Walker Lake right outside of Hawthorne, NV
Here we started to see some beautiful scernery.
We never thought we would make it. We were all very anxious in the car. We were all wanting to get out the car.
Another 27 miles after we saw the wonderful sign that said "Welcome to Oregon", we saw an even better sign. It said " Exit 27, South Medford". What that meant to us, was in about 2 minutes we would be able to get out of the car for a while. :)
The 13 hours of driving was well worth it, as it is very pretty here. We love it.


wow how pretty hope you are having fun gismo is having a good time with nana max and jake
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that. :) I love yo u
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love family road trips, I hope Jess and I get to take one soon.
ReplyDelete