As crazy as it seems, I am 30 weeks, only 10 more weeks until our little guy makes his long waited debut. :) Our little guy is about the size of a squash, measuring about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighing 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. For as small as he is he sure is strong, he now is strong enough to grasp our fingers. It is hard to imagine that a baby so small can be so strong. Brayden is sure moving around lately. I can tell that he is for sure getting stronger. He likes to give me some nice jabs. :)
We have done some remodeling to make room for him. We moved our laundry room out into the garage and will be making the laundry room the office. Robert and Jeff did an awesome job, you can't even tell that the washer and dryer used to be in there. I have been moving some stuff into the new office to make room. It is going to come together really nice.
These last few weeks are going to be really busy for us. Starting February 1 we will be going to Havasu every week for either an appt or Birthing Class...so that will be crazy. Then on February 5 I will be having my baby shower. I am super excited for that, as I am going to get to see a lot of my family and friends. I am so happy that everyone wants to share in the wonderful time with us. Robert, Kelli and I are grateful for all the wonderful people in our lives.
Reed Stuff
11 years ago


Going to Havasu? Do you see Dr. Nelson? He was my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies, and I think he is better than sliced bread! :) With Cohen, I had to see him once a week, every week, starting at 29 weeks because I was high-risk. It was a lot of driving, but definitely worth it! He is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am going to Havasu. I am seeing Dr Wiese though, she is an awesome Dr. I really like her a lot. It is a lot of driving, but I totally agree with you that is it worth it. :)
ReplyDeleteDr. Wiese is awesome!! She used to work under Dr. Nelson. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the little one!! :)
ReplyDelete