The Family That Plays Together Stays Together!

Always live life to the fullest, with no regrets.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

It is.....

...a BOY!!!  Yes, we are having a baby boy.  He should still be ariving around April 1.  On November 16, we had another ultrasound, and were able to see our little boy.  It was the greatest thing.  We we able to see all of his little parts...it was so cute seeing his hands, feet and face.  When our Doctor was taking all his measurements baby boy kept putting his hand up in view for us to see, it was the cutest thing.  After seeing him in the ultrasound, it makes me want him here so badly.  I can't wait until the day I can hold our little boy in my arms...I know it will be soon enough. :)















Here is our baby boy's cute little face!















Here baby boy is with all his glory for all the world too see. :)

The time really seems to be going fast.  I am already over half way done, and it still seems like we just found out.  So, I am sure these last weeks will go just as fast.

2 comments: